Thursday, September 22, 2016

As a person who is introverted.

I found out making a communication with some people is difficult to me when I am growing up gradually for the fact I felt very grieved and embarrassing in a wonderful age. In the contrary, I want to become a girl who is extroverted and passionate though not beautiful and intelligent enough.
It is clear that the reality is unpleasant. Face the formidable destiny, how could I do? Maybe the only thing I should do is reception, receive that I have a non-ideal ego, thong it seems a rough process.
Nevertheless, with the age's development,I could acknowledge the thing which I am an introverted girl frankly. In addition, I already could find enjoyment from stay along as an introvert. In other words, it might be an excuse that makes it possible for me to think and do things I like quietly, and don't need to work hard for the rebarbative things. As far as I can see, one could argue with my behavior is an escape from reality, but everyone could have a free to chose how to spend the transitory but values life.

No comments:

Post a Comment