Tuesday, March 7, 2017

If only I could fly

When I was in childhood, I dreamed of flying in the sky. And there was a reason for that. When I was in Grade 5, cheap jerseys, I lived in school from Monday to Friday. I went home by bus on Friday afternoon every week, and so did many students. Therefore, you can imagine how many students there are at the bus station. Even worse, I couldn't find any space to put my feet every time I arrived at the station at that time. It's a sea of human beings. I said to myself, if only I could fly! I imagined that if I could fly, cheap snapback hats, I won't have to take a bus and won't breathe with difficulty because of the crowd. However, now, I certainly know that is impossible and ludicrous. As a human, I don't have wings, so I can't fly. Hopefully, in some way, I realized my dream 2 years ago for I went to Beijing by plane. It was my first time to leave the ground and be close to the blue sky, making me great excited. From the point of my view, our childhoods are worthy of being reserved, so are our dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment