Friday, April 14, 2017

A embarrassing day

one day, I went shopping with my friend in a shopping mall. When we were strolling, I had a stomach. Therefore, we looked for toilets. I had to say that shopping mall’s toilets were so strange, because it had only one gate so that I could not know which one was Ladies when I was outside. Without ideas, wholesale jerseys, I followed the crowd and entered the toilet. All of a sudden, my friend shouted ‘Where are you going?’ I raised my head, finding that I was in Gentlemen. My face turned red quickly and I rushed out. At that time, I felt all of people were looking at me and laughing at me. I also kept on asking myself ‘why could I go to the Gentlemen?’ Suddenly, I realized that was because I followed a man. If I followed a woman, I would not do this stupid thing. It was so emnarrassed. That is a day I will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment