Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Primary school life ended!

Long time no come here,my memory world.Maybe just because of changing the computer,cheap nfl jerseys, I suddenly ignore the most important thing in my spare time.No right man can chat with me,so I decided to delete these several friends.Of course,it's harder to meet anyone worth trusting online.No communicating partners,no wasting time,which is maybe a good thing.I am sure there's no "forever"in our real life.Actually,we already feel content while having the procedures.
Son's summer holiday comes,to let him stay at home will make me feel uneasy.I took him to my school sometimes.The only wish of mine is to see him play with my students happily.However,everything is not what I imagine,I told him after coming back from school that I failed.I told him about my real thoughts.Son seemed to understand me a bit.I believe he would change himself next time.A shy boy!I know it's not his fault,just because he is too similar with his mom.
This afternoon,son and his dad went to see the scoreboard.Not too good,or not too bad!This little boy is so lovely,through his own efforts,to have good scores,much better than his mom and dad of before.His Chinese needs improving,we will buy all the books he likes.Say goodbye to primary school life,son will be a middle school student in two months.A bit excited,with a bit worried.In such a society,too much makes me worried.
After these rainy days,cheap hats, I think the whether will be sunny from tomorrow.Hot days are coming,of course,sunny days are smiling at us,too.

No comments:

Post a Comment