Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A wordy mom!

On Mother's Day,I read an article about the warm words from wordy moms.Such a title used,cheap snapback hats, I think children can really feel the concerns from moms.But ,wordy,this word is not  good indeed!
Unknowingly I became such a wordy mom which I have thought never to be!
"It's time to get up,
I put the clothes beside you
Have breakfast quickly
Don't forget mobile phone
Did you take the key?
Don't lose your key~
From each of morning,I seem to order the everything of son's.However,I can't realise it until husband reminded me.Son agreed with his father that I am a wordy mom.hh.
In fact,when I heard that,cheap oakleys, I didn't feel uncomfortable in heart.I understand to be such a mom can bring much warmth in spite of a bit boring.
However,I accepted their advice and tried to change.But I coudn't help remembering everything for son.
Taking the fruit and asked quietly:"Do you want to take it?"
Taking the bottle,asked in low voice,"Did you forget this?"
"Check your things need to carry,OK?"I said kindly.....
Husband and son shouted:haha,my God!You really changed a lot,just changed a way of natter.
Haha,I laughed with them together!
Of course,I will pay more attention to my words.I can't become a terrible mom in son's eyes.I really expect son to grow up quickly and have strong wings for flying! To be independent as soon as possible,cheap jerseys, with his own thoughts.
So I must  shuck off my bad habits from now.Never arrange too much for son and let him do his own things by himself.
WORDY MOM.i WON'T BE~

No comments:

Post a Comment