Friday, April 14, 2017

Strange things in my dream

Last month I had a terrible dream.
In the dream, I was lying in my bed in my college dormitory. What was the most curious was that I was going to attend the college entrance examination in my grandmother's hometown. Additionally,cheap fake oakleys, I had to take the only train which would pull out at three o'clock before dawn. Hence I should have gone to the train station that night, but I was likely to be muddleheaded that I thought I should go there the second night. Consequently, I missed the examination with no doubt.
The following scene was that I went to my grandmother's hometown and was surrounded by the remainder of architectures. Surely, there was a dreadful earthquake not long ago. My brain went blank at that moment and all the people around me were strangers. There after I stood up and looked around the environment; there was a broken wall which was so likely to a wall where I have ever seen in my childhood home. I looked for my telephone around the whole remainders to find a voice that I was familiar with; that was the only thing I could think out in my mind. Finally I got it after digging away the remainder in front of me. I called my best friend immediately and he said he would go to rescue me in a minute. However,cheap snapback hats, I was just fine with no injuries. Then I woke up and recalled the entire dream.
I hold the view that the strange dreams must indicate something in our real life. I am still curious until now; I hope the scientists can search it out as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment