Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Don't need too much exchanges with others.

How much of your words while exchanging with others are from the bottom of your heart?I will anwer:too little.Just for fun if chatting with the people around me in real life.And I am sure, wholesale jerseys, so do others.We don't need to prove what kind of person we are and there's no need to please any others,only to show your politeness is OK.Learn to shut up,quietly to listen and get joys and laughters are enough!You must be clear that there's no another person love more than your family.Sometimes,after exchanging with others,I will feel uncomfortable,because I say much not from my heart,which makes me feel bored and a waste of time and brain cells.I don't wanna pretend to sincerely talking about something with anyone.It only makes me think myself more mendacious.Nobody wants to express his the truest thoughts which are maybe hard to be accepted by others,even evil.
Those who have similar characters and personality will very easily understand each other through doing things.While being totgether,speaking nothing to each other is also so natural.No matter what you do,they can trust each other without any explanations.It's very easy to preciate each other.However,if the two with complete different minds are together, they won't understand forever what on earth the other side say and what the real meaning is,just like the distance between the sky and land,two different worlds.So what we should do is just to listen,regard all as a joke,cheap fake oakleys, quickly dissipate into the air.
We must learn to exchange opinions with family,which will be a very comfortable chatting.
If I want to know about others' thoughts about something,I prefer to choose a strange person to exchange with sincere words.Never meet,no burdens.
Confidant is hard to meet,but we must believe there are still a lot who have the same thoughts as ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment